WHAT DATA MAY WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
We may collect and process the following data:
· Data you provide by filling in forms on the Site, including data provided when you register to use the Site and other joint registrations (e.g.; social media logins), subscribe to our services, post materials or request other services.
· Data you provide when entering a competition or promotion through our site, completing a survey or voting process, or providing reviews, testimonials or feedback.
· Data that you provide to us, or that we may collect from you, when you tell us about any difficulty you encounter using our site.
· Correspondence record if you contact us.
· General, aggregated, demographic and non-personal data.
· If you download or use our mobile application, we may have access to details about your location and the location of your mobile device, including your unique device identifier.
· Details of the transactions you have made through our site and details of our processing and delivery of the goods you have ordered.
· Details about your computer, including, for example, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as data about your general use of the Internet (for example: by using technology that stores data on or accesses your device, such as Cookies, conversion tracking code, web beacons, etc. (collectively, “cookies”).
· Your email address and/or mobile phone number that was provided to us by third parties who have confirmed to us that they have obtained your consent to share your email address.
· Any other data we consider necessary to enhance your experience of using the Site.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
We may use data in the following cases:
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or we think you may be interested in, and where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
· To provide you with services based on where you are located, such as advertising, search results, and other content tailored to you.
· To carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and any third party using our site, or between you and us.
· To improve our services and to provide better and more personalized services.
· To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for the device you are using to access our site.
· To notify you of changes to our site.
· For any other reason we deem necessary to enhance your browsing experience.
· To administer incentive programs and fulfill your requests for such incentives, and/or to allow you to participate in competitions and notify you if you win.
TO WHOM CAN WE DISCLOSE DATA?
· other parties. To provide our services, we may cooperate with other affiliated companies or non-affiliated service providers (for example: logistics companies used to deliver products to you, marketing companies, payment processing companies to conduct online transactions, etc.). It is possible that these other companies, in order to carry out your transactions, store data in a digital wallet so that your use of our services is more efficient.
You understand how important it is for these companies to have access to relevant data to perform their missions. We ensure that these companies do not use the data for other purposes. We may also receive data from these companies (for example: delivery data and updated addresses), for the purpose of using them (for example: to correct our records and deliver goods for any purchase you make). Through your use of the site, you consent to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of data between our affiliates and non-affiliated service providers, wherever they are located. Provided that these companies are contractually committed to respecting data privacy.
· Marketing and promotions. We may also use data to provide you with information about goods and services that may be of interest to you as well as enhance your experience of browsing and using the Site, service messages, new features and improvements, special offers and events of interest. We may communicate with you through various channels, including but not limited to emails, web notifications, postings, phone, application messages, WhatsApp messages and news article relay cards.
We may allow a third party to use the data, for example: we may provide the data to advertisers to help them reach their target audience to enable us to comply with our obligations to advertisers (i.e.: by displaying their ads to the target audience).
In addition, to participate in some of our competitions and promotions, you may be asked to provide additional data. For example: if you win a competition, you may be asked to provide more personal data to confirm your eligibility and present the prize to you. This data is collected by us or by participating sponsors or sellers of promotions. Please note that you should review the privacy policies of such third party to learn how they use any data they collect.
· Business transfers: In the event that our company or substantially all of our assets are acquired, customer data will be one of the assets transferred to the new owner.
· Protecting our Site and Other Sites: We release customer account and other personal data when we believe that disclosure is appropriate to comply with laws and law enforcement investigations and to protect the rights, property, or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging data with other companies and organizations for several reasons, including fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Please note that our site may contain - from time to time - links to and from sites of the networks of companies that we deal with, advertisers and our affiliates, and in the event that you enter a link from one of these links, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies, and that we will not be liable no responsibility or claim for these policies. Please also check the policies of those sites before providing any personal data or other information to them.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
The data that we collect from you may be transferred, stored, or processed by a team working outside the Kingdom of Bahrain, but this work team is - in addition to other tasks - fulfilling your request, processing payment details, and providing support services.
WHAT PROTECTION STANDARDS DO WE APPLY?
It is important for you to ensure that your password and the device you use to access our site are protected to avoid any unauthorized access by third parties. You are solely responsible for keeping your password strictly confidential, for example, be sure to log out after you have finished using a shared device.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect the data, we do not guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our site, and you bear the risk of transmitting any data.
HOW DO YOU ACCESS AND MODIFY THE DATA?
You can access a wide range of data about your account and your interactions with the Site for the purpose of viewing and, in some cases, updating the data.
Examples of data that you can easily access on the site:
· Updated data regarding your most recent purchase orders.
· Personally identifiable data (including name, email, password, correspondence, and personal advertising preferences).
· Payment settings (including credit card information).
· Email notification settings.
You may opt out of receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by adjusting your customer communications preferences, through the unsubscribe link provided in email communications. To shop through the mobile application, you will need to adjust your notification settings in the general section of your mobile phone.
In addition, our system will place cookies when you log into the site to ensure a pleasant and smooth user experience across the site. You can deactivate cookies by changing your browser settings. If you disable cookies, this will affect how our site works and you may not be able to access or use some or all functions of the site. For example, performance cookies collect information about how you use the Site – i.e., which pages you visit most often – which allows us to provide you with targeted and relevant choices that enhance your browsing experience and use of the Site.
We may keep a copy of the data for purposes of complying with laws, especially when you update information as we keep a copy of the data prior to keeping it for our records.
We may periodically send you e-mail reminders of our notices and terms, but you should check back frequently to see the latest changes.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
If you have any queries relating to your data on the Site, please contact [email protected] and tell us the exact description of your queries, and we will respond and address the